The G4+ Atom II runs the same microprocessor and firmware as our G4+ Xtreme
Designed and built to be the best “value for money” entry level ECU on the market.
While the G4+ Atom II is entry level, the following is not compromised:
- The loom is AVSS automotive quality cable the same as is used in 21st century car manufacturing (not included but available)
- The same mounting technology as our higher level ECUs
- A fully extruded mounting plate is included
- Mounting hardware is completely hidden for a fully professional installation
- Waterproof automotive plugs
- The same tuning features as our high-end ECUs – tuning is not compromised in this “entry level” ECU
- Full configurability, no preset input/outputs
- Logging, even closed loop fuel and knock if external devices are added (WideBand Controller & G4 KnockBlock)
- Industry standard waterproof connectors and mounting bracket, all supplied with your G4+ Atom (loom supplied separately)
- Spec overview:
- Four injection drives
- Four ignition outputs
- Three analog inputs (you choose, oil pressure etc.)
- Two temperature inputs (usually water and inlet air temperature)
- Two digital inputs (e.g. vehicle speed and logging switch – you choose)
- Four auxiliary outputs (e.g. fuel pump, fans, boost control, O2 heater etc.) *
- One, thirty four pin, waterproof connector
- 5V out
* unused ignition drives can also be used as auxiliary outputs.
For a full list of features for the superb G4+ Atom II, click here.