- Finger grooved plastic adjustment knob
- Vibration resistant spring-loaded dual detent
- High quality 6-foot steel cable
- “Wind-up” resistant cable sleeve
- Supplied complete with lock nut and cable clamps
- Available for all popular balance bar thread sizes
The Tilton 72-508 or 72-509 brake bias adjuster cable attaches to the brake balance bar and allows the driver to adjust the brake bias during competition. The unit had been recently updated to incorporate a double detent to give a more positive “click” and now includes both 3/8 UNF and 7/16 UNF connectors making it compatible with all popular balance bars.